Allegany Artisans Studio Tour 2016
Studio Tour 2016, Preview in select studios, Friday, October 14 5-8 pm, and in all studios, Saturday & Sunday, October 15 & 16, 10 am to 5 pm
- 2016 brings 42 artisans with 35 unique working studios. While most of our Artisans remain on the tour long term, there are always changes. This year brings back several former Artisans and one that is brand new to the group. Send us an email to join our mailing list.
- We are located within the picturesque Allegany plateau. Savor the beauty of the Genesee River’s fall landscape as you travel between studios.
- Talk with the artisans and shop in their homes and studios amid their private inspirations.
- See artisans at work with grace and skill born of experience.
- Call any member throughout the year for unique gifts and special commissions.
- Enjoy shopping the old fashioned way – knowing the hands that formed your art treasure.
- Contact us before October with your name and address and we'll mail a full color brochure showing everyone’s work and map location. Of course, you may find your way to any studio on October 17 or 18 and pick up a brochure there.
On October 15 & 16 you will find every one of us in our studios ready to meet you and to offer demonstrations, exhibits and refreshments. For other dates please contact the individual artisan. Some studios have regular hours and others will meet you by appointment or at shows.
You can always visit us on Facebook