Allegany Artisans Studio Tour 2014
Thanks to all our 2013 visitors
Please take a moment to put our 2014 Allegany Artisans Studio Tour on your calendar
Studio Tour 2014: October 18 & 19 - Saturday & Sunday, 10 am to 5 pm
- In 2013 there were 50 artisans and 41 unique working studios. Maps and artisans on the website are for 2013. While most of our Artisans remain on the tour long term, there are always changes. Send us an email to join our mailing list for next year's Studio Tour.
- We are located within the picturesque Allegany plateau. Savor the beauty of the Genesee River’s fall landscape as you travel between studios.
- Talk with the artisans and shop in their homes and studios amid their private inspirations.
- See artisans at work with grace and skill born of experience.
- Call any member throughout the year for unique gifts and special commissions.
- Enjoy shopping the old fashioned way – knowing the hands that formed your art treasure.
- Contact us before October 9 with your name and address and we'll mail a full color brochure showing everyone’s work and map location. Of course, you may find your way to any studio on October 18 or 19 and pick up a brochure there.
On October 18 & 19 you will find every one of us in our studios ready to meet you and to offer demonstrations, exhibits and refreshments. For other dates please contact the individual artisan. Some studios have regular hours and others will meet you by appointment or at shows.
You can always visit us on Facebook